Thursday, February 24, 2011

Valentines Day Dinner & Crepes

Valentines Day Dinner & Crepes: (Monday 2/14) After getting roses from Andy, Grayson, Sonya and I went to dinner at a restaurant on the Thames called Founders Arm. The restaurant had a gorgeous view of the Thames and of St. Paul's Cathedral, which was breathtaking lit up at night. I was really hungry so I ordered the Tower burger, which the waiter warned me was really big. I reassured him that I could handle it only to get it and realize that it had two FULL SIZE hamburger patties on it. It was so big I had to take one off. The funniest part was, it was supposed to come with tomato on it. Their version of sliced tomatoes on a burger was one small cherry tomato (no larger than a grape) sliced in half and put on the burger, alongside two dinky pieces of lettuce. For that much meat you think they could have out a few more veggies. Too funny. After dinner we went to get crepes. We are now on a first-name basis with the Crepe man at our favorite Crepe shop. Banana and Nutella is my go-to crepe, and it is heavenly. It was a great end to a fun Valentines Day with my friends. 



No comments:

Post a Comment